Cisco Unified Communication Services
Optimize your Cisco UC platform
Improve the stability, security, and efficiency of your Cisco Unified Communications solution.
People work together in several ways. and that they use tons of collaboration tools: IP telephony for voice calling, web and video conferencing, voice mail, mobility, desktop sharing, instant messaging and presence, and more.
Cisco Unified Communication (UC) solutions deliver integration of those tools, with seamless user experiences that help people work together more effectively. Anywhere, on any device. they carry real-time communication from your telephone system and conferencing solutions along side messaging and chat, and integrate with everyday business applications using APIs.
Cisco Unified Communication solutions are available as on-premises software, partner-hosted solutions, or as a service (UCaaS) from cloud providers.
BENEFITS OF DEPLOYING CISCO UNIFIED COMMUNICATION
Adoption of Unified Communications continues to accelerate as many businesses and organizations embrace this powerful technology as an important tool to realize their corporate goals. it’s also evident within the market that legacy PBX systems are reaching the top of their lifecycle (even traditional PBX vendors are moving their solutions to IP Telephony) making Cisco Unified Communications an increasingly advantageous investment.
Enterprises leveraging Cisco Unified Communications solutions can achieve compelling benefits such as
- Reduction of the Total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Enhancement of business productivity
Lower Total cost of ownership (TCO) is achieved by:
- The architecture of Cisco Unified Communications that provides centralised management and call processing
- The ability to integrate with cisco routers in remote sites for backup purposes (no need for extra box in remote sites)
- The ability to integrate telephony services with Corporate Directory
- Easier supplementation of new sites and new features across the entire organisation, relocation of a whole department, and general performance of everyday actions/additions/adjustments.
- Lower cabling costs in case of a new building: IPPhones offer an integrated switch that the user’s PC can be connected to in order to utilise the same UTP cable to connect to Local Area Network.
- With the Cisco Unified Communications solution, we maintain and support ONE converged Network for Data, Voice & Video. Cisco’s end-to-end solution offers embedded integration capabilities and collaboration between the data network and Unified Communications
Transform business and enhance productivity
A very important advantage of the Cisco Unified Communications solution is that it can be easily and cost-effectively integrated with existing corporate data applications, utilising its CTI/XML capabilities. Application examples are
- CRM integration (callerID screen pop on the phone or PC, click to dial, duration tracking)
- Directory services (customer/partner or store directories are often accessed from IPPhones, ‘view useful information’ and ‘click to dial’ functions included). for instance , a company user are often given information like the role, building, letterbox, telephone numbers, email, department, etc.
- Personal directories on the phone (including an choice to synchronize with Outlook)
- Integration with 3rd-party clients like MS Outlook and IBM Lotus at an equivalent time.
- Corporate news and announcements on the IPPhone.
- Database queries from IPPhones (for example, inventory checking)
Ability to schedule conference and meeting rooms from IPPhone
Examples of such features and applications are:
Videotelephony (video capabilities integrated with telephony functions) offers enhanced employee communications, reduction of travel expenses and valuable time savings with minimal cost, without the need for user training
Unified Messaging solutions offer the ability to receive voicemail in MS Outlook, Lotus Notes or IMAP client, or even through a webbrowser. Fax integration with Outlook or Lotus Notes can also be provided. Unified Messaging enhances productivity as users can access their messages quickly and regardless of their location.
Teleworkers – users connected to the corporate network through a VPN connection, can utilise softphone applications to keep their telephony services in the same way as at their office desk.
TEXT & AUDIO PAGING SERVICES
Users can send audio or text messages to selected IPPhones (this includes news, announcements, security alerts, etc.). For example, a user can enter a message using their web-browser and send it to all the users of the finance department
IP CONTACT CENTER
Cisco Unified Contact Centers Solutions provide location flexibility (agents over the WAN, PSTN agents, distributed IVR services), enhanced redundancy (primary and secondary callcenter components can be distributed across data centers or different sites), integrated ACD and IVR capabilities
ENHANCED SECURITY – AUTHENTIFICATION & ENCRYPTION
Cisco Unified Communications Solution provides the flexibility to encrypt voice media and signaling, and perform device authentication without the requirement of additional components or solution redesign; offering a secure and reliable UC environment.